Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 27 October 2012

Info Post
Hi Friends!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend! I'm spending mine carving pumpkins, making yummy pumpkin recipes, and getting ready for Halloween in just a few days! Boy, it snuck up on me this year.

I just wanted share with you a few updates around Love Grows Wild...
You'll notice the top of my blog has a new Navigation Bar!


I wanted it easy as possible for you to find what you're looking for, so I made everything available all in one place. Here's what you can find on the Navigation Bar:

{ About Me }
This is BRAND NEW! I want you all to get to know me a bit better, so I've added a page to share my personal story and some fun photos for you to enjoy! I hope you'll check it out!

{ Buttons }
Here you'll find a variety of Love Grows Wild logo buttons for you to use. Feel free to stop by anytime and grab one!

{ Link Love }
This is a list of all the fabulous blogs I link up to each week to share my projects and check out what amazing projects everyone else has to share!

{ Featured On }
Here you'll find a list of places my projects have been featured at. *blush*

{ Advertise }
Interested in advertising with Love Grows Wild? Use this tab to see a list of my advertising options. I'm always open to new ideas!

{ Contact Me }
This is where you can find my e-mail address. Drop me a line anytime! I'd love to hear from you and get to know you!

{ Project Gallery } { Recipes } { Organizing }
These tabs will (SOON!) be an quick way to browse all my posts! Want to update the decor in your living room... Click on my Project Gallery tab! Looking for something new to make for dinner... Click on my Recipe tab! Trying to find a good way to organize your shoes... Click on my Organizing tab! 

I hope this new Navigation Bar will make it easy to find what you need! If you're looking for a specific project or recipe, you can type it into the Search Bar located on the right side of my page. 

And you can also use these buttons to subscribe to my blog, find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!



Have a wonderful weekend!!


Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment