Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 23 October 2012

Info Post
I have a gorgeous nail polish to show you today- "Creator" from Illamasqua. You may remember that I posted a sneak preview of Illamasqua's "Generation Q" collection over the Summer (Check it out here). Creator is part of that collection, and it is a stunner! Creator is a deep black polish densely packed with silver glitter. The application was perfection! I expected some dragging and patchiness from a polish so full of glitter, but their was none! Two coats and I had totally opaque, beautiful coverage. Astonishingly, creator dries super smooth as well. This is the ultimate black polish.. very vampy, but with a real glam factor thanks to the silver sparkle. So glad to have this one in my collection, I know I'll wear it often. You can find this and more lovely Illamasqua nail varnishes at sephora.com/illamasqua. Stay tuned for my review later this week of a gorgeous eyeshadow palette, also from the Generation Q collection! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I received this polish for review. All opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment