Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 October 2012

Info Post

Hi everyone! Hopefully you have the day off this Columbus Day and are relaxing a bit! You may remember the series of blue manicures I did last month as part of the monthly challenge with the Digit-al Dozen group of bloggers. Appropriately for October, this month's challenge is to create five Halloween manicures! 
So, this week I'll be showing you five Halloween nail art looks I created. Hopefully they give you some ideas for your own holiday nail art!
I'm starting the week out week out with some spooky ghosts. I painted my nails with Cult Nails Nevermore which, by the way, is the most perfect one-coat black nail polish ever! You really only need one coat and it dries really glossy. Excellent formula. If you like black nail polish this one is certainly worth picking up. I then drew little ghosts with a white Migi Nail art pen, and then added their eyes and mouths with a black Kiss nail art pen. Very simple! What do you think of this mani?
Be sure to check out the Halloween nail art from the other ladies participating in the Digit-al Dozen!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment