Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 June 2012

Info Post
Wedding Week is flying by! I hope you're enjoying reliving my wedding day with me. Today is all about cake. I loved my cake so much, I thought it deserved it's own post in the series. 

Jeremy's grandmother graciously offered to make our wedding cake for us. I was so relieved because that meant one less decision I would have to make choosing which bakery to use. And she was so wonderful to work with and let me go all bridezilla with my crazy ideas. 

I told her I wanted to do several small individual cakes, very simply decorated, and set up on top of glass vases filled with flowers. I rounded up the flowers and glass cylinders, she made the cakes, and the display turned out amazing!

IMG_8884-1 edit

100_8019-1 edit

IMG_8865-1 edit

Each one was a different flavor, so after we did the cake cutting the servers cut each cake into small pieces and displayed them on a big buffet table by flavor with little signs his grandma had made for each cake. The guests had so much fun getting to pick and choose different cake flavors. Why choose just one? 

IMG_8873 edit

IMG_8877 edit

IMG_8879 edit
Yummy!

Here's how we've celebrated Wedding Week so far:


Be sure to stop by Kelley at The Grant Life and check out her awesome cake, and get ready to join in the wedding fun at our Sunday Wedding Week Link Party! Don't miss out on the rest of Love Grows Wild Wedding Week!


LoveAlwaysSignature-2

Love to my fabulous sponsors for Wedding Week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment