Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 3 June 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

What a great week it has been celebrating our 1 year anniversary! June 4th is the actual day of our anniversary, and since we've just completed our move to the new house in Indiana, we'll most likely be spending it eating wedding cake on top of moving boxes. It has been such a roller coaster year, and I'm so happy where we're at today. In a new town, a new house, a new job, and a renewed love for each other and our two little boys!

We were fortunate enough to get away for a week after the wedding to spend our honeymoon in Riviera Maya. We layed in the sun, got massages, and stuffed our faces with delicious food.

Photobucket
All ready to leave at the airport!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
The first day there I may have enjoyed a few too many of those lime green drinks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't he look like a dream boat?

Photobucket
This is where my husband spent most of his time during our honeymoon... playing poker. But he won us a bottle of tequila!

Photobucket
I am posting this photo only as a reminder to myself that I was actually that tan and in shape at one point in my life! P90X at 5:00 am before our wedding paid off!

Photobucket

We had some gorgeous photographs taken of us while we were down there. I cannot wait to get some of these framed and put up on my walls at the new house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Anniversary Jeremy!



Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest

LoveAlwaysSignature-2

A HUGE thank you to all my sponsors for your help with Wedding Week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment