Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 June 2012

Info Post
So, I'm excited to tell you that I'll be participating in the Abstract Nail Art Challenge this month. This challenge was created by Emily over at The Lacquerologist. She, Stephanie from Sincerely Stephanie and I will be participating this month. Every other day, all three of us will be posting a new manicure as scheduled below:
I'm excited! Today, as you can see, the theme is "French Tip". I wanted to create something a little funkier than the traditional French tip, so I started off with a base of Essie Navigate her and added Zoya  Zuza on the tip. Aiming to make it funkier still, I added Lynnderella's Thank Blue to the tip and brought it down a bit to create a little bit of a glitter gradient.
I think its really cute! I love the bright colors and I think Thank Blue is a perfect match for Zuza. What do you think? Would you wear a Funky French?
Thank you so much for reading, and be sure to check today's french manicures from The Lacquerologist and Sincerely Stephanie.
Come back the day after tomorrow for the next installment of the Abstract Nail Art Challenge!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment