Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 June 2012

Info Post

I am proud to say we have survived the move over to Indiana and are starting to peek our heads above all the moving boxes! Ok, it's not really that bad, but I don't like when things are out of place and don't have a "home" yet, so this move has certainly been an exercise in coping with OCD : ) 

But I have managed to clear out my new studio enough to whip up some adorable moving announcements to send out to our friends and family. It was super easy, and other than postage, I already had everything I needed! (Oh, P.S. Don't tell my husband that "OUR office" has turned into "MY new studio")

I started in Microsoft Word and created a 4 x 6 inch document. I left space in the middle to place a stamp once I printed them out.

Moving Announcement Edit 4

I was able to cut three 4 x 6" pieces from one piece of 8.5 x 11" card stock.

Moving Announcement Edit 2

Then I printed all the announcements off the computer and added this key stamp I found in the $1 bin at Michael's a while back!

Moving Announcement Edit 3

Beautiful! I love how simple these were and the detail in the key stamp.

Moving Announcement Edit 7

I used the same method to send these as I did on my wedding invitation response cards. I've found this is the cheapest and easiest way to send little things like this. Use the back side of the announcement to write the address and place a postcard stamp (only 32 cents, I think). No need for an envelope!

Moving Announcement Edit 6

And now I'm off to enjoy our new home.  sweet.  home.


Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest


LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment