Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 June 2012

Info Post
This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure using 3D elements- that is, to stick a bunch of stuff to my nails!
I don't do this often.. most of my nail art is hand-painted. I didn't have a lot of 3D nail art goodies lying around, but I did have some pretty blue floral gems. So, I started with a base coat of Essie Bikini So Teeny and then applied the flowers one-by-one. I then topped the whole shebang with Darya from 365 Days of Color's upcoming polish collection for a little extra sparkle.
I think the manicure is pretty cute.. but it is also a little much for me! All that texture on my nails was driving me nuts.. It was hard to resist the urge to pick off the little flowers. While it is a cute and funky look, I'm sticking to painting my nails!
Be sure to check out the fun 3D creations from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday!


Do you ever do 3D nail art?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: Some products mentioned were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR, some were purchased by me. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment