Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 17 June 2012

Info Post
Today's Abstract Challenge was to incorporate the "Sponging" technique into a manicure. This is achieved by dipping a small piece of sponge into a bit of polish and lightly sponging onto the nail. The sponge can be a kitchen sponge, a sponge paintbrush, or even a sponge makeup applicator.
For my manicure, I sponged little bits of neon colors (Sinful Colors Dream On, Neon Melon, and Summer Peach as well as Color Club Jackie Oh) over a basecoat of Milani White on the Spot. To add a little more dimension and contrast, I added a topcoat of Lynnderella Connect the Dots.

I like this look a lot! You can achieve really pretty, well-blended gradient effects using this technique. Would you give it a go?
Be sure to check out the sponge manicures from the other ladies participating in the Abstract Nail Art Challenge!

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator

Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment