Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 9 June 2012

Info Post

Time for another Abstract Nail Art Challenge! Today's challenge is a technique that I have never used before.. Needle Marbling! This process involves painting thick layers of different colored polishes and (working quickly) swirling designs in them while they are still wet. I used a blue color scheme for my manicure:
The colors used are Nails Inc. Baker Street, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Phantasm, and Finger Paints Blue Raspberry Taffy. I like the look of this manicure, but in practicality its a little tough because the thick layers of polish take a really long time to dry and are quite susceptible to denting. 
Make sure to check out the needle marbles by the other ladies participating in the Abstract Nail Art Challenge:
Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Have you ever done a needle marble?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment