Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 24 June 2012

Info Post
source:bloom.com
 Up for review today are Kaia's Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. What is cool about these is that they are 100% biodegradeable, making them a very eco-concious choice when it comes to makeup removal. Below is a before and after.. Me with a full face of makeup, and then after cleaning my half my face with the Kaia cloths and the other half with generic store brand makeup cloths.
As you can see, both sides are identical. The Kaia cloths as well as the store-brand removed my makeup equally well. Neither required much rubbing to take care of my eyeliner and mascara. However, the Kaia cloths are smaller than your standard makeup remover wipes, making them a little more difficult to use. The Kaia cloths are also quite expensive, at $17.99 for 30 wipes. Since they don't work any better than the store brand.. I think I'll be sticking with the generics! I appreciate the eco-friendly component of these wipes, but they need to be at a better price point as far as I'm concerned. They cost about 60 cents per wipe, which adds up quick. I'm fine with spending a bit extra on a beauty product.. but it has got to be something special.
Would you splurge on these? What do you use to take off your makeup?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: These were provided to me as part of the Bloom.com Beauty Ambassadors Program. All opinions are my own. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment