Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 June 2012

Info Post
I have some really lovely lip glosses to show you today- Lip Bliss by What's Your Virtue. The concept behind What's Your Virtue is pretty cute.. one of the creators was shopping for makeup with her teen and preteen daughters and was upset by the suggestive names on lots of makeup products. She collaborated with two friends to create a line of lip glosses with a positive message for girls and women everywhere. Thus, Lip Bliss was born! 


whatsyourvirtue.com
There are six shades, each named after different virtues- Kindness, Generosity, Wisdom, Simplicity, Devotion, and Curiosity. I love makeup with a message! The aesthetic of these glosses is great, too, and the shades are all pretty and wearable for a variety of complexions. Here are two of my favorites, Devotion (top) and Curiosity:
I like how natural these look. They all have a pretty hint of shimmer, and most importantly aren't too sticky! To me, that is the worst thing a lip gloss can be.. too sticky! These are, however, super shiny and wear pretty well. You can apply them thinly or more heavily for less/more color intensity. I think they would make great hostess or thank-you gifts, maybe you could choose one whose name reflects the personality/virtues of the recipient.
I really like these glosses- high quality and wearable, with a positive message! I will certainly be giving these as gifts in the future. You can find them at whatsyourvirtue.com 
So, which one do you like best? What's your virtue?
Thanks so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: These were provided to me by the company or their PR for review. As alway, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment