Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 June 2012

Info Post
Today's Abstract Nail Art Challenge was to combine two of the techniques featured in previous challenges. So, I chose to combine Dots and Ombre. I achieved this by painting my nails with a base coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Halcyon, and adding a gradation of dots using Essie Navigate Her, Absolutely Shore, and Marshmellow. Here is the result:
I really like this manicure! It is super cute and really easy to do, whether you are an experienced or beginner nail artist. I'm looking forward to trying this dot-ombre technique with other color combinations. What do you think?
Be sure to check out the combo manicures from the other ladies participating in the June Abstract Nail Art Challenge.. we're in the home stretch!

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment