Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 11 June 2012

Info Post
Today's Abstract Nail Art Challenge technique is a simple one.. Dots! Dotting a manicure is easy. Using a special nail dotting tool (or the end of a bobby pin-thats what I do!) you just dip into some polish and dot it on to the nail.. simple as that! The dots can be placed evenly or haphazardly.. in one color or in many. The possibilities are really endless! I did a fun, colorful manicure using the four colors in the new LCN Colour Me Up Collection.
lcnusa.com
lcnusa.com

 I love doing nail art with sets like this.. using the four coordinating colors included in the set makes my life easy! I painted my nails with the green, "Fanappleistic", as a base, and then added dots with the remaining three colors.

I love the look.. its like a candy shop! A really fun summer mani. I love these polishes, too. Super-saturated, pigment-rich beauties! The colors are so vibrant and they all applied like a dream. You can find them at lcnusa.com

Make sure to check out the "dotticures" from the lovely ladies participating in the Abstract Challenge:

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Have you ever done a dot mani? Its fun and easy!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: The products mentioned were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment