Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 29 June 2012

Info Post
Well, this is it! The last day of the Abstract Nail Art Challenge. Today, we were to recreate our favorite manicure from one of our fellow challenge participants. I couldn't pick a favorite! All three of the other ladies participating did amazing work this entire month. So, I went with one that I really loved and also used a technique I've been wanting to try.  I picked Victoria of the Manicurator's Leopard Print Manicure! I absolutely loved the look of this mani. Really cute and funky nail art without being too "out there". While Victoria did her's in lovely pinks, I did my version in more safari-appropriate shades!
I first painted my nails with the gorgeous Santa Fe Road from Rescue Beauty lounge, then added gold (Color Club's Disco Nap) dots randomly. Then, with a Kiss Nail Art pen, I added the black detail. Simple and very chic- I love it! It figures the manicure I chose to end the Abstract Nail Art challenge was one of the least abstract of them all. This challenge was very, well.. challenging for me! I usually do much more representational nail art. It was great though, as it got me to think outside the box and try a lot of new things. Many thanks to Emily from The Lacquerologist for creating and coordinating the challenge!
Be sure to check out the favorite (and final!) manicures from the other ladies participating in the challenge.

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator

Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned items myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment