Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 June 2012

Info Post
Today's challenge was to create an Ombre Manicure. I had just the set of polishes to create this look.. boy did it make my life easy! I used The New Black's ombre set of polishes in "Walrus".. a perfectly matched and gradated set of neutral and brown tones. So, I just painted each nail a different color in order from darkest to lightest.. easy as pie! The look is so, so chic!
 I love it! And this kit makes the ombre look SO easy. This is one day that the Abstract Challenge wasn't much of a challenge! You can find this and lots of other sets by The New Black at Sephora.com
What do you think of the Ombre look? Check out the Ombre manis from the other Abstract Challenge ladies!

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: the products mentioned were provided to me by the company or their PR. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment