Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 June 2012

Info Post
Today for the Abstract Nail Art challenge we have a manicure that I've never tried before.. the Half Moon Mani! This involves taping off a half moon shape at the base of your nail. I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Coral fever, and let it dry very thoroughly. This is important, as you don't want the tape to pull up wet polish. When it was dry, I stuck little circles of masking tape to the base of my nail, covering the part I wanted to stay coral. I then added a coat of Kroovy by Strange Polish. I chose Kroovy because it looks great over the coral with just one coat. I then quickly pulled away the tape, leaving the coral half moon.
This is a really cute manicure! Although its a little bit labor-intensive, I think the end look is worth it.
Have you ever done a half moon manicure? Be sure to check out the half moon manicures by the other ladies participating in the Abstract Challenge!

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: Some products mentioned were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR, some were purchased by me. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment