Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 June 2012

Info Post
Tomorrow's the last day of the Wedding Week Series! I hope you all have gotten your wedding related posts (new or old) ready for our Sunday Wedding Week Link Party! The party will be broken down into these categories:

Invitations 
Outfits
Decorations
Ceremony
Cake
Favorite Moments
Honeymoon

Add our button to your posts/sidebar to get more people to join in the wedding fun! My co-host, Kelley, and I cannot wait to see all your weddings! Speaking of Kelley, be sure to stop by The Grant Life, and check out her fabulous wedding posts from this past week. 

Love Grows Wild


It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since I married my prince charming. We put so much hard work into our wedding, and it turned out to be a day I'll never forget. Here's a look back on some of my favorite memories from that day:

IMG_9990 edit

Getting our hair done at the salon with all the girls. Mimosas, Jimmy John's, and lots and lots of hair spray. 

IMG_0052 edit

I saw a florist truck pull up to the salon, and I said "Aww! One of the hair stylists is getting flowers today! Someone's husband must be in the dog house!" I had no idea he was delivering that gorgeous bouquet to me...

DSC04467 edit

Thank God we didn't have our make up on yet because we were all blubbering babies at that point. Jeremy was officially Groom of the Year.

IMG_8298 edit

Meanwhile Jeremy and his best man, Ryan, were killing some time at the golf coarse waiting for one of the groomsmen to arrive. 

IMG_8318 edit

Such classy boys.

IMG_8662 edit

Jeremy thought it would be a great idea to let our boys drive the golf cart when we were done taking pictures before the ceremony. We almost didn't make it to the ceremony.

IMG_8702 edit

My then 18 month old son, Wyatt, was long overdue for a nap come time for the ceremony. He was not going to have any part of letting someone pin on his boutonniere. So instead we tricked him and put it on his back. With little ones you go with whatever works!

IMG_8801 edit

Did I mention it was 100 degrees on our wedding day? It was sweltering and after all out guests went into the reception, we took a moment to wipe some sweat off and take a breath. I believe there also may have been a beer run at this point. 

IMG_8796 edit

This picture of my mom and I makes me smile and cry every time I see it. It expresses everything about our relationship. 

IMG_8973 edit

Our oldest son, Alec, is famous for turning into a dancing fool at all weddings. Ours was no exception. 

IMG_9067 edit

Our DJ thought it would be fun to pass out costume props to everyone and do the YMCA. Sure, I thought, this will be fun. Flash forward 20 minutes of him trying to make everyone line up in straight lines grouped by costume... Not so much.

IMG_9069 edit

But I suppose I wouldn't have these pictures of me in a pink cowboy hat and gun holster if we hadn't! 

Here's all the fun we've had during Wedding Week:


Don't miss the conclusion of Love Grows Wild Wedding Week tomorrow!


LoveAlwaysSignature-2

My Super Sweet Sponsors of Wedding Week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment