Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 June 2012

Info Post
Today's Artsy Wednesday challenge was pretty broad- Create a manicure inspired by your favorite color. My favorite color is green. There are so many beautiful shades of green.. a soft, pale seafoam green is very comforting to me, while a bright lime green can be really energizing. One of my favorite places to see green is outside on a beautiful day. I love walking outdoors on a sunny day and seeing different shades of green all around me. So, I did a manicure inspired by the different shades of green I see outdoors. I wanted to do a pretty representation of leaves on my nails.

I didn't get hyper-detailed with this manicure.. I wanted a soft, subtle representation of green leaves drifting down to the ground. I used a base of Essie Navigate her, and then did the leaves using Revlon Posh, Barielle Green Opal, Zoya Dree, and my Migi Nail Art Pens. What do you think?

Don't forget to check out the colorful creations of the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 
What is your favorite color?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: Some products mentioned were purchased by me, others were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment