Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 June 2012

Info Post
Time for another Artsy Wednesday challenge! This week, our assignment was to create a manicure inspired by nature. For some reason, I knew what I wanted to do right away! My idea was to create the look of a pine forest silhouetted against a dark sky. Here is what I came up with:
I painted my nails with a base coat of Revlon Posh, then drew in the trees and stars using my black and white Migi nail art pens. I'm really happy with this manicure, it came out just the way I'd envisioned it!
Be sure to check out the nature-inspired manicures by the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday!




What do you think of my nature manicure? What themes would you explore for a challenge like this?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment