Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 June 2012

Info Post
Today, due to a rare and massive alignment of the planets.. Artsy Wednesday and the Abstract Nail Art Challenge have fallen on the same day! Providentially, I was able to do a manicure that satisfied the requirements for both. The theme for Artsy Wednesday was "ombre", and the Abstract challenge was to do a manicure using a new-to-you tutorial. So, I used a tutorial from Codename Aya (here) to create an ombre gradient mani! Ta-da!
This is a technique I've never done before.. sponging on a gradient. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was easy to do and I love the look! The polishes I used were Barielle "The Sky's the Limit" and a baby blue frankenpolish I mixed up. Be sure to check out the new tutorial manicures from the other ladies participating in the Abstract Nail Art Challenge:

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator

And also please be sure to check out the Ombre manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday (We have a new participant this week, www.kakabeautyblog.com !)


And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I believe is called "Two birds with one stone".
Haha! Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment