Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 19 June 2012

Info Post

Today's abstract nail challenge is Stripes.. just two challenges away from the dreaded Water Marble! But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! For today's challenge, I simply painted my nails with a neon purple basecoat (Sinful Color's Dream On) and added glitter stripes using 365 Days Of Color Polish's Sugar High. To do this, I let the purple dry very well and then stuck very thin strips of tape to my nail. I then added a coat of Sugar High on top of the tape, then quickly peeled the tape away- leaving lovely glitter stripes! I did the stripes in varying directions to add some interest to the manicure. What do you think?
I love the stripes! Sugar High is such a gorgeous polish.. a super dense, turquoise, lavender and pink glitter! Please check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in the Abstract Challenge! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased one of the mentioned products myself, the other was a gift. All opinions are my own :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment