Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 June 2012

Info Post
Recently Target held another promotion on their Facebook page where they were offering a "beauty bag" filled with samples. You may recall that they did this in the Spring, as well (you can read about that bag here). This time, as usual, the page was totally overloaded with beauty fans clamoring to get their hands on a free bag! Although it took a little bit of page refreshing and a lot of persistence, I was able to order one. Well, it came in the mail and here is what was in it!
As you can see, the bag had quite a few samples! Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, Neutrogena sunblock, Aveno body scrub, Garnier shampoo and conditioner, and Revlon Lip Butter. It also came with a book of beauty coupons redeemable exclusively at Target. The bag everything came in is really cute, too! Blue on blue damask (one of my favorite patterns!).
Were you able to snag a Target Beauty Bag this time around? I hope they do more in the future.. It is a great deal (well, its a free deal!) and really fun to get in the mail. I'm looking forward to trying the Aveeno scrub, and I'm going to pop the Neutrogena sunblock in my purse for on-the-go SPF touch-ups. I hope the SPF 70 is strong enough for my absurdly pale skin!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I received this bag for free as part of the Target Summer Beauty Bag promotion on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment