Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 June 2012

Info Post
I had a lot of fun poking around The Makeup Show in New York City a few weeks ago.. I saw a ton of lovely products, and many things that were new to me. One such product was Eye Kandy Cosmetics Sprinkles Eye and Body Glitter. I'm always a little hesitant to use glitter as makeup, because it gets EVERYWHERE! Eye Kandy has totally solved that problem with their amazing Liquid Sugar glitter base.
eyekandycosmetics.com
You put a drop of it on your brush, dip your brush into the glitter, and apply- repeating as necessary. The Liquid Sugar keeps the glitter from flying all around during and after application. It allows for precision glitter application that I didn't think was possible. Even better, once applied the glitter lasts all day without flaking off. Its pretty much a miracle product for glitter lovers. When you want to remove it, it comes of easily with a cotton ball and a little makeup remover. The Sprinkles glitters come in a ton of colors, and you can use them for your eyes or body without irritation. Here is the color selection:
eyekandycosmetics.com

I tried out three of the glitters- Sour Apple, Tiny Tart, and Spearmint. It was hard to pick just three.. they are all so vibrant and gorgeous in person. Below are the glitters I chose, in the jar and swatched,  as well as a simple cat-eye look I did using just the Spearmint glitter.

These are so fun to use, and you can really go bold with them or use a little less for a more subtle look. You can find the whole range of Sprinkles Glitters at eyekandycosmetics.com . Would you ever do a glitter makeup look?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: These were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment