Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 June 2012

Info Post
Today's Abstract challenge is the wackiest one yet.. To use a household item in your manicure. I think this meant that we could use an item like a straw or saran wrap to paint/add effects to our nails. I, however, took the challenge quite literally! I did my nails with aluminum foil. To do this, I cut pieces of aluminum foil to the exact shape of my nails. I put on a clear coat of polish, then the bit of foil, and followed with another coat of polish. The look is.. well.. interesting!
Certainly not something I'd wear for everyday... but it was fun to try and it lasted surprisingly well!
Make sure to check out the "Household Item" manicures from the other ladies participating in the Abstract Challenge:

Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I bought my aluminum foil myself! :oD

0 comments:

Post a Comment