Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 June 2012

Info Post

Today's theme for the Abstract Nail Art Challenge is the V-Gap manicure. I thought this manicure was going to be difficult, but it really just requires a steady hand.
First I painted my nails with a base of Orly Charged Up, then (again, using a steady hand) I did two swipes of Orly Lunar Eclipse on each nail- leaving a narrow "V-Gap". Simple, and different! I like it! The colors I chose aren't too dissimilar, so this is a pretty subtle V-Gap.. It would look awesome with more contrasting colors, too. Maybe neons? The possibilities are endless!
Make sure to check out the V-Gap manicures by the other ladies participating in the Abstract Challenge!
The Lacquerologist
Sincerely Stephanie
Manicurator

What do you think? Would you rock the V-Gap look? Thanks so much for reading, and check back the day after tomorrow for our needle marble manicures!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned items myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment