Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 March 2012

Info Post
Hi everyone!
I snagged a Color Club Magnetic polish today at Harmon's... Is it sad that as soon as I walked in, a girl working there said "Oh hi! We got some new nail polishes in!"? I think that makes me a "regular"....a regular nail polish hoarder, that is. Magnetic polishes are all the rage lately, with brands ranging from Claire's to Deborah Lippmann getting in on the trend. I haven't purchased any yet because I haven't seen any colors that really caught my eye. Well, no more! I absolutely love blue polish (I probably have more blue in my stash than anything else) and Electro Midnight is a gorgeous, deep navy. Just my kind of color.
I also recorded a video demo of it, which I will share below. Be kind please! :o) I've never made a video before, and I have learned a couple of things from doing it: I have the voice of a five year old, and I am a huge nerd. Oh wait a second, I knew those things already!
Well, here we go! Stay tuned for a special appearance by Milo.



As you can see in the clip, the polish applies like a dream. Utterly opaque in one coat. I need more practice with the magnet to get a consistent design, but the magnet itself seems pretty strong. The little "thingy" on the lid was quite helpful to steady my finger near the magnet (once I figured out what it was for!)

Here is a photo of this gorgeous polish.. Just ONE coat! If you haven't gotten a magnetic polish yet, give it a try! They're pretty fun :o)



Hope you enjoyed the review, let me know what you think below!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment