Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 11 March 2012

Info Post
Once again, Ulta is running the 21 Days of Beauty Promotion. I think this is a really great marketing idea, as it gives beauty fans a fun deal to look forward to each day for three weeks!
Every day for the next 21 days starting today, March 11, Ulta will offer a "beauty steal" as well as neat in-store events. If you live near an Ulta (I don't, unfortunately) you can pop in the store each day for events featuring favorite brands like Murad, Philosophy, and Urban Decay.
Even if you don't live near a physical store, you can still cash in on some great beauty steals online. Some of the upcoming deals that caught my eye were the 2 for 1 Stila Smudgestick liners on 3/12 and 3/22, and the Lorac Starry Eyed baked eyeshadow trios for 50% off on 3/19.
More information about the daily events can be found at the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty page - http://www.ulta.com/21days/ , as well as on the physical Ulta flyer you may receive in the mail.
Make sure to stop back and let me know which deals you took advantage of! Happy shopping!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Ulta (Sigh, I WISH I was!! )


0 comments:

Post a Comment