Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 March 2012

Info Post
Who knew Hot Topic had awesome nail polish? Warpaint Beauty is Hot Topic's in-house beauty brand. I haven't tried their other cosmetics yet, but I picked up a couple of nail polishes the other day as I saw some interesting colors in the display (and they were on sale, 2 for 4 dollars. come on.)
I'm a sucker for blue nail polish, and this one looked so lovely in the bottle that I had to try it..

Its safe to say this was a good investment! The formula was perfect.. Opaque and gorgeous in two *thin* coats, and the icing on the cake is that it dried fast, too! Galaxy is a lovely, metallic, shimmery deep blue. Looks amazing indoors or in sunlight. I know I'll be wearing this one often this Summer. As another bonus, when I took it off I did not have Smurf nails as I so often do with other blue polishes. This one is a keeper! I'm looking forward to trying out other Warpaint Cosmetics, as I had such good luck with Galaxy.
Have you ever used any of their products?
Thanks so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this product myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment