Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 24 March 2012

Info Post
Spring is officially here! To me, that means bright colors! And what better color to celebrate this wonderful season than green? Electro Green by Medusa's Makeup is about as green as they come, but leaning a bit towards the blue side. Certainly not for the faint of heart!


I was very happy with the pigmentation, like most eyeshadows the color was much more intense when applied wet. Below is a swatch on my arm, without primer. On the left the shadow is swatched dry, and on the right it is applied wet.
The texture on this shadow was nice and creamy, but what I was most impressed with was the complete and utter lack of fallout. I mean it! For me, that is an extremely desirable quality in an eyeshadow. I hate putting on makeup and then having to clean up the adorable little rainbow shadow sprinkles that have rained down upon my face. I had ZERO fallout when using this. Below is a look I created using Electro Green, a black eyeshadow from the Tarte True Blood palette, E.L.F Liquid Liner in Black, and Rimmel Scandal-Eyes mascara.
Please pardon my eyebrows, I seem to have misplaced my Weed Whacker.
As you can see from the above look, this intense green can be blended with other shadows to create a more "low key" look. It can also be used alone or with other bright shadows at full intensity for an awesome punk rock vibe. This shadow was pigmented, blendable, buildable, and fallout-free. Loved it!
This shadow retails for $8.00 and can be purchased at www.medusasmakeup.com
Do you like to wear bright shadows in the Spring?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: This product was provided by Medusa's Makeup for review. I am committed to always giving you my honest opinion.  :oD

0 comments:

Post a Comment