Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 March 2012

Info Post
Pardon me if I gush during this review. I LOVE Beauty Army. They offer the only beauty subscription service where you can choose your own samples. While I love a good surprise, I like knowing that all 6 samples I receive are things that I really want to try! They are a fairly new company, and I have been a subscriber since the very beginning.. I was one of the first 300 to sign up. They even sent me a special email with a discount code for being one of the "Elite Beauty Army 300". Now, when I think of "Elite 300", my thoughts immediately turn to a shirtless Gerard Butler. I really can't complain. 
Thanks Beauty Army! 
Hey, this is a beauty blog. I can put whatever sorts of beautiful things I want. But, let's get on to the kit! For my March kit I selected the following:
CellCeuticals Photo Defense SPF 55+ Skin Protector
Myface Cosmetics Blingtone Eyeshadow in Carribean Queen (Full size!)
Cover FX Eye Prep Anti-Age Smoothing Primer
BeFine Cocoa Night Cream
Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream
Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil

I have heard some complaints from people that Beauty Army offers too many skincare samples, and not enough makeup. Well, this is my take on it: I completely credit BA for getting me back into skin care over the last few months. I love Makeup as much as anyone, trust me, but I have learned that makeup looks best when you are taking great care of your skin. You have to start from the bottom up, you know? Beauty Army has introduced me to some amazing brands like Shea Terra Organics, CellCeuticals, and Indie Lee. I've been able to experiment with different skin care products and I'm on the road to figuring out what is right for me. Personally, as far as Skin Care samples go.. I say bring 'em on! Plus, I've gotten at least 1 makeup sample in every kit so far. The subscription is worth it for the Bling Tone eyeshadow alone.. It is a full size "sample" and retails for 20 dollars! Beauty Army has also promised that more makeup is on the way.
I have to mention one more thing.. Products aside, Beauty Army has absolutely the most AMAZING customer service I have ever experienced. I'm not exaggerating. Everyone I have dealt with is incredibly lovely and helpful. Nancy-Lee, their social media editor, maintains a ubiquitous presence on Facebook and Twitter and is always ready to answer questions.. She is a DOLL!
See, I told you I would gush. If you haven't subscribed to Beauty Army yet, you are missing out. 12 dollars a month for amazing products that you choose, and amazing customer service.
I'm including my referral link below if you'd like to give them a try (they also just introduced a great rewards program)
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Sign up for Beauty Army!

Disclosure: I purchased my Beauty Army subscription myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment