Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 March 2012

Info Post
I am very excited about today's post for two reasons- First off, you may notice that I have a new camera set up! I'm using a better camera and I built a light box for taking pictures (using the super useful tutorial on chalkboardnails.com) . The pictures will be much clearer and more high-quality from now on..
The second reason I'm excited is that I am so proud of how this manicure turned out!



Using Wet n' Wild Black Creme as a base, I sponged tiny bits of color onto my nails to create a nebula effect. Layer after layer, I kept sponging (with a tiny chunk cut off of a sponge brush) until I was happy with how "Spacey" it looked. Then, using the same sponge, I highlighted some areas with a holographic glitter polish (Night Sky from Claire's), and finally added a few tiny white dots with a toothpick to create "star" accents. It took quite a while, but I am thrilled with the results.. What do you think? What nail art should I try next?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment