Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 31 March 2012

Info Post
Well, I know this is the second post in a row to feature an indie polish, but this beauty was so special I had to post it right away. I received this in the mail today, as part of my first order from Lacquistry on Etsy (along with Cotton Candy, also gorgeous!). Paean of the Bells, named after a poem by Edgar Allen Poe, is a phenomenal melange of gold and brown glitters suspended in a bronze tinted jelly base. SO unique. Pictures do not do this polish justice.. it really seems to glow from within in real life! I love rich, warm colors like this. While I think this color is more appropriate for the Fall, it is so beautiful I want to wear it all year!

Isn't it lovely? This is the sort of polish that would be beautiful on just about any skin tone. Do you have any Lacquistry polishes? What do you think of this one?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment