Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 March 2012

Info Post
Hi! Here is a little impromptu post for Friday night :o)
Berrypolished.com is hosting a contest on Facebook looking for the best berry-inspired manicure.
Here is my entry:

What do you think? The base is Neptune- a lovely, shimmery deep blue from Sinful Colors. For the design I used about a million polishes, including Milani One Coat Glitter in Twinkle, Essie Navigate Her, Maybelline Racy Red, LA Splash Sparkling Fuchsia, Essie Ole Caliente, OPI I Lily Love You, and more! I also used a couple of Sharpies for fine detail, all covered with a clear top coat.

Do you like it?
Thank you so much for reading!
Have a great weekend!
-Jessica


Disclosure: All products used for this nail art were purchased by me. :o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment