Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 March 2012

Info Post

Rebeccalikesnails.blogspot.com is hosting a very cool nail art contest! She wants contestants to create a manicure using one or more of her favorite nail art techniques/themes .. gradients, animal print, dots, bows, and Hello Kitty! How fun is that? I bet there are going to be a million adorable entries with a theme like this one!
My entry incorporates three of the themes.. Dots, bows, and Hello Kitty.

My entry is totally hand painted using a tiny art brush and some toothpicks. The polishes I used were L'Oreal Club Prive for the base, a mix of Urban Outfitters Afterhours and Wet n' Wild Tropicalia for the glitter dots, Wet n' Wild Tropicalia alone for the dots on the bows and Hello Kitty's bow, Essie Licorice for the black lines, Sally Girl White for the white parts, and NYC Lemon Cream for HK's little yellow nose! Everything is topped with a coat of Seche Vite. I had a ton of fun doing this manicure, and I am really looking forward to perusing the other entries!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all of these polishes myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment