Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 March 2012

Info Post
Today I'm wearing OPI's I Have a Herring Problem from the Holland Collection. Another day, another crazy OPI polish name. But what I'm interested in not the pun-tastic title, but the gorgeous color!

I Have a Herring Problem is a lovely dusty blue with a gold and silver micro-shimmer. The color on the nail is very true to the color in the bottle.
Application was OK- I needed three coats to get a consistent and opaque finish. Shown in the picture is three coats with a topcoat of CND Speedey. I would recommend waiting a few minutes between coats to minimize the dragging that I had a bit of a problem with. This polish is a great choice for those who normally wear more "classic" colors but want to step out of their comfort zone and wear a blue polish.. This one isn't too bright or attention grabbing but still a very pretty and fun polish. I also like it because it is a polish for all seasons! Muted enough for Fall/Winter but bright and cheery enough for warmer seasons. What are your favorites from the Holland collection?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment