Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 17 March 2012

Info Post
Yesterday I was in a store and I came across a display of Color Club neons. I'm sorry, let me clarify: Yesterday I let out an audible "squee!" upon coming across a display of Color Club neons. They were all bright and wonderful but the one that immediately drew my eye was Psychedelic Scene. This color is really just.. WOW! It is a super vibrant neon yellow orange creme, and it screams Summer! I have nothing like it in my stash. I couldn't resist, so I bought it, brought it home and tried it on.

Is that color gorgeous or what?? In retrospect, I should have put a white base coat underneath. Without it, it took 5 coats to get it opaque! This might sound nuts, but it is often the case with neons. Shown above is 5 coats plus a topcoat of Seche Vite... Again, a base coat of white "underwear" will solve that problem.
I think I can pull it off with my very fair skin, but I know it would look STUNNING on a person with a nice tan or a deeper skin tone.
Are you going to rock any neons this spring?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

P.S ..  Don't forget to enter our giveaway!

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment