Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 March 2012

Info Post
Hi! Who else is having GORGEOUS weather? Here on the East Coast, we are enjoying the first warm days of Spring. There are few feelings more pleasant than opening the from door and experiencing the first warm breeze of the year :o)
What I have for you today is my St. Patrick's Day manicure. The light coming in my window this morning was so gorgeous that I actually took the following picture while I was still in bed!
I used the following polishes for this look:
Revlon Colorstay in Rainforest
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Grass Slipper
Essie Licorice
L'Oreal Amazon's Flash
Revlon Posh
Orly Charged Up
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Red Red
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Sunny Side Up
Wet n' Wild Wild Craze in Art Crime
To create the dots, I used the end of a bobby pin. The rest is painted by hand with a tiny art brush and the help of a couple of toothpicks.
I then topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite. What do you think? Do you coordinate your manicures for the holidays? For me, its a fun excuse to do nail art!
Thank you so much for reading, and if you go out and party on Saturday.. please do so responsibly!
Stay safe!
-Jessica

Disclosure: All the polishes mentioned were purchased by me :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment