Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 21 August 2012

Info Post

Recently I had a chance to try out Doux Amour from Spadaro Luxury Fragrances. According to Spadaro, the notes are: of "A rare blend of floral essences – Ylang Ylang, Casablanca Lily and Moroccan Jasmine – wrapped in a sultry, sueded accord of Patchouli, Rare Amber Sandalwood,and laced with a sheer veil of Vanilla."
The jasmine comes through strongly on this perfume, as does the lily. I would say that the vanilla is more than a sheer veil, though. I find it quite noticeable. Not in a negative way, however.. it mixes with the florals and patchouli to create a sweet, sensuous, and slightly spicy fragrance. It is a really alluring fragrance, rich but not too heavy or overpowering. I received a sample vial so I haven't seen it in person, but the bottle (shown above)looks absolutely gorgeous. 
You can find out more at Spadaro.co
What sort of fragrances do you like to wear?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I received a sample for review. All opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment