Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 August 2012

Info Post
Time for some closet organization!

Our master bedroom closet was definitely in need of some organizing love after moving into the new house. Belts, scarves, ties, hats, purses, jewelry... they all seemed to end up in a giant pile on the floor. While this method of storage may work for my husband, it was NOT working for me!

I wanted to find a storage solution that wouldn't take up a lot of space, and would keep everything neat and tidy. I noticed a small space between our hanging clothes and the side of a tall dresser (which is going to get a brand new coat of paint soon. What color should I use?)


I thought it would be the perfect space to store some of our accessories. So I picked up four of these hooks from Menard's for under a dollar each.


I screwed the four hooks onto the side of the dresser, making sure the screws wouldn't prevent the drawers from functioning.


Then I organized the pile on our floor and hung up our belts, scarves, and ties.




It holds them all perfectly! 
I moved the dresser back into place, and now all our accessories are neatly hidden but still easily accessible. 


Simple project. 4 bucks. One happy wife : )



LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment