Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 August 2012

Info Post

Today I have a really pretty glitter polish to show you.. Stroke of Brilliance from the Essie Luxe Effects collection. SOB (hmm, maybe I shouldn't use that acronym?) is a lovely blend of steel blue glitter suspended in a clear base. I love it layered over a white or blue polish, and the mix of different sized glitters makes it perfect for a gradient. You can do this over a base color, or just over you bare nails, which is what I did below. 
This is a really quick, easy manicure to do! A couple of coats on the tips of your nails, blending and dabbing the glitter downwards a bit, and you have a quick and chic nail art look. I love the pale blue glitter, there are so many colors I want to layer this over! 
What do you think of Stroke of Brilliance?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

disclosure: I received this as park of a Klout.com perk... all opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment