Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 9 August 2012

Info Post
I try out a lot, and I mean a lot of nail polishes. There are only so many colors and finishes available, so sometimes a long while can pass before I see something totally unique. Well, the streak is over! Today I have something new and unique to show you.. Layla Metal Chrome, from the Mirror Effect Collection. 
While I've seen other metallic or chrome effect polishes, what separates this one is the total absence of brush strokes! The polish dries to a smooth, shiny finish. It is important to use a good, leveling base coat first as otherwise the polish will show any ridges in your nails. I used Gelous base coat, two coats of Metal Chrome, and one coat of HK Girl Topcoat. I'm amazed by the finish on this polish.. I can't stop looking at my nails! 
Right now, Layla Mirror Effects are only available in Europe.. but rumor has it they'll be hitting U.S shelves this Fall. 
What do you think of it?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment