Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 29 August 2012

Info Post
This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure inspired by a piece of jewelry. I have a lot of fun, colorful pieces by Betsey Johnson, so I thought it would be fun to choose one of those to mimic. I chose a bracelet with large colorful flowers and a rhinestone skull detail. Here is the manicure (and the bracelet!):
I used Color Club Jackie Oh for the pink base, but it was a bit too neon for this, so I added a coat of Zoya Kate to more closely match the color of the flower. I added dots with Milani White on the Spot. The skull was done with Barielle OutGreyGeous and Essie Set in Stones for sparkle. I used Zoya Robyn for the bow and Wet n' Wild Black Creme for the black details. 
I think this manicure came out cute.. and its very Betsey! 
Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday:


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment