Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 August 2012

Info Post
There are so many things I love about the Autumn. Cooler weather, apple picking, my birthday.. the list goes on and on. But one thing that will always remain near the top of the list is sweaters. After a hot, sticky Summer, I long for that first crisp Fall day where I can wear a cozy sweater. 
I love a good intarsia sweater, too.. That is, a sweater with a colorful design knit right into it. I've compiled some of my favorites from around the web to show you. Some are modestly priced, some are.. ahem.. not so much. 
Cashmere Robin Sweater, Bluefly.com

Penguin Sweater, Modcloth.com 
Geo Sweater, Forever21.com
Joie Eloisa Sweater, from Shopbop.com
What do you think of these cute intarsia sweaters? What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment