Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 August 2012

Info Post
I have a gorgeous polish to show you today- Let Me Fly from Cult Nails. Let Me Fly is a dusty blue/teal color with blue and purple micro shimmer. This muted blue shade is right up my alley.. I love this color! I also love how you can wear it year round. It is one of those chameleon colors that it appropriate for any season! 
Shown here in direct sunlight, you can really see that beautiful shimmer throughout. Upon close inspection in the bottle the shimmer almost looks like tiny micro flakes of purple, blue, and silver.. so pretty! The formula is great (like all Cult Nails polishes I've tried), very nearly a one coater! Shown is two coats. The polish applies like butter.. no streaks or patchiness.
Let me Fly is definitely a must-have! 
What do you think of Let Me Fly? You can find this and many other lovely shades at cultnails.com
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment