Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 19 August 2012

Info Post
Recently, Julep offered another one of their famous Mystery Boxes. This one had a twist, though.. you could choose the color theme. The choices were based off of their popular Maven boxes, with options like "It Girl" and "Classic With a Twist". I chose "Boho Chic". The Mystery Boxes cost 20 dollars each, but each box had at least 60 dollars worth of nail polish and nail care products.. some of them had up to 200 dollars worth! 
I can't resist a good Mystery Box... its so much fun to open them and see what you got! Here is what was inside my Boho Chic Mystery Box:

Close up of the polishes included
I was really happy with my box! I got way more than 20 dollars worth, for sure. It looks like I received a pretty good one. 
Included were 8 nail colors, a top and base coat, pedi prep cream, toe separators, a foot file, and a nail serum. I will definitely be scooping up another Mystery Box the next time they are offered! 
Have you ever gotten a Julep Mystery Box? How did you do? I'd love to hear! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment