Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 August 2012

Info Post
T. G. I. F. !

This weekend we are moving in a bunch of furniture my husband's very sweet uncle gave us. I am seriously hoping I didn't go too overboard by agreeing to take a huge china hutch, buffet table, tea cart, dining room table, storage cabinet, arm chair, two lamps... I don't even really remember what all I said I wanted! I hope it all fits somewhere! But hey, who would pass up all that beautiful, some antique, FREE furniture?? Certainly not this gal : )

Wish us luck!

Have you met Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings yet? On Wednesday's post she was kind enough to stop by, answer a few questions, AND giveaway a pretty pink wrap bracelet from her Etsy shop! Click HERE to enter and show Shane some love!

Today friends, I'm over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff sharing a tutorial for this house number wreath.

Wreath Edit 19

I think I may have created a new obsession with making wreaths. SO many possibilities! Follow me on over to Sumo's to see how I made this beauty and tell me what you think!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest | Party with Me
LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment