Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 5 November 2012

Info Post
Collection of Good Morning SMS in English, Good Morning SMS Collection in English, Good Morning SMS Status For Facebook, Good Morning SMS For Friends, Lovely Good Morning Text


A smile can open a heart faster than
a key can open a door..
Smiles r free so don't save them..
Brighten d world with ur smile..
GOOD MORNING!


Plz come out from room!
So that sun can rise,flowers can blossom,
birds can sing,bcoz all r waiting 2 see ur
beautiful SMILE;Good morning!!


fresh " morning."fresh " hopes
fresh" plans."fresh" efforts
fresh" success."fresh" feelings..
and also "FRESH" years to go I wish
u a Fresh & Successful day and Good Morning


Early this morning God gave me three baskets of
fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and
told me to share them with ppl Dear 2 me.
I'm sharing all with you,
Good Morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment