Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 November 2012

Info Post
I have a special treat for you today, my friends! One of my sweet sponsors, Nichole from Pinkie for Pink, is stopping by to share a super yummy recipe with you... Take it away, Nichole!


Hi everyone! My name is Nichole and I am coming over from Pinkie for Pink. I am a wife and a stay at home Mom to two awesome kiddos. In my spare time I love to blog about my passions in crafting, DIY, baking, event planning and design and everything else in between. I also have an Etsy shop selling party hats, hair bows and other fun things that I enjoy making. I am truly honored to be here today at Love Grows Wild and a big thank you to Liz for having me!

Today I am going to share with you my mouth watering S'mores Brownies recipe. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have over the years!

S'mores Brownies





Ingredients
1 box brownie mix (made as directed on box)
About 3 cups miniature marshmallows
About 3/4 of a package of Graham crackers
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 Tablespoon shortening or canola oil


Spray with nonstick cooking spray a 11x7 glass pan.
Lay out the Graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan.


Pour the brownie mix over the graham crackers. 


Spread the mix over the crackers being very careful to not move the crackers to much.


Be sure to cover the crackers completely.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes less than what the brownie box says to cook. 
I cook mine for 40 minutes.
Your goal is to have them almost done. 


Pull them out of the oven and cover with the miniature marshmallows.


Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes to get the marshmallows to look like the picture above. 
Once the 5 minutes is up switch the oven to broil for about 1-2 minutes. 
Watch them the entire time until they get "roasted" to your preference. 


This is how I like mine :)


In a small sauce pan melt the chocolate chips with the shortening. 
Once melted drizzle the chocolate over the top of the brownies.


NOW ENJOY!


Warning: These are messy, they are delicious and addicting!

Here are a couple of my favorite post right now on Pinkie for Pink:

Tutorial: Thanksgiving Burlap Banner




Come by for a visit to see more.

Thank you for having me!
~Nichole~
------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't those brownies look AMAZING? I love the toasted marshmallows on top! Yum : )
Thank you so much, Nichole, for sharing! 
If you missed Nichole's Sponsor Spotlight, you can check it out here
Would YOU like to be a sponsor for Love Grows Wild? Click here to see advertising options! 


Image Map

1 comments:

  1. While tallying into a set up pay out may remove quite a few legal fees associated with an endeavor these people don’t always provide set up pay out annuitant using the immediate dollars they will often require; dollars that may be utilized to meet quite a few obligations or simply to raise his or her position throughout purchases or for that invest in regarding big-ticket items. To learn more: click here

    ReplyDelete