Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 November 2012

Info Post
Welcome back to the 12 Crafty Days of Christmas!


When it comes to wrapping presents, I love to go the extra mile to make the gift look special. You don't have to go crazy with yards of ribbon, just adding simple, personal touches can really wow someone!

This year, I decided to wrap most of my gifts very simply in brown kraft paper, which can be found at craft stores and is generally less expensive than designed wrapping paper. To dress the plain packages up, I created a variety of gift tags using a few stamps and ink colors. 



Stamps can be on the expensive side individually, but I found a holiday pack on sale at Joann's for only $5 that included six stamps, two ink pads, and 20 tags! 

I started playing around with the stamps, and came up with a whole pile of gift tags in a matter of minutes!


On some of the tags I added glitter glue to parts of the stamped design.



And I used lots of layering to make the tags interesting.




Adding these tags with twine to my kraft paper packages gives a great homemade feel. 


This project only took minutes, but will bring on many smiles this holiday season!


Thank you so much for stopping by the 12 Crafty Days of Christmas! 


Looking for more Christmas projects?



Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment